Sargodha jute Mills limited Pakistan is a leading manufacturer of high quality jute products since 1984 . The mills is located in the best industrial area of district Sheikhupura of Punjab province and head office of mills is located in Lahore. 2000 skilled and unskilled labor force working in the mills 24 hours a day and 360 days a year. Mills started with annual production of 5000 metric ton in 1984 and over a period with expansion and improvement in operating systems the mill has been able to achieve annual production of 27000 metric tons.

The finished products are sold locally as well as in export. Out of total production: 35% of products are sold to various Pakistani government departments dealing in wheat, rice, grams etc. The remaining 65% is sold in local private markets and exports. Presently exporting the jute products to, Thailand, India, Dubai and Zimbabwe, further exploring new export markets

Mills has three sources of energy to run the production operations smoothly. Self power generation, producing 2 Mega Watt from gas engines. First stand-by arrangement is government supplied electricity and second standby arrangement is diesel generators of 2 mega watts. This arrangement of energy helps in our delivery commitments.

A highly skillful work force of approximately 2000 people is working in the Mills. A continuous training program runs in the mills to train the work force in shape of on job training and training classes. Management staff is also trained externally as well by in house training program. Highly experienced staff in head office is managing other operations including finance, imports, exports and purchases.

Our Philosophy/Vision/Mission
Sargodha jute mills limited will emphasize on continuous improvement of systems, enhancement of managerial skills and involvement of employees at all levels. The company thereby strives to produce the goods to the entire satisfaction of the customer and thus create an overall quality culture in order to safeguard the interests of the stakeholders and employees of the company



Management Team

Irfan Aslam
Chief Executive

Graduate of the University of Boston USA, joined the business in 1995 and took the company to new heights on a national and international level with his team of experienced professionals.

Ahsan Ahmad Khan
Chief Operating Officer

Graduate of Pakistan Military Academy, working in the company since 1992. Has a vast experience in administration, production, sales, export and import. Works in close liason with the CEO.

Humayun Bakht
Chief Financial Officer

He is an ICMA finalist. Working in the company since 1986. He is responsible for the accounts and financial matters of the company.

Javaid Akhtar
Director Commercial

He is a Bachelor of Arts and working in the company since 1985. He is responsible of executing import, export and Government contracts in coordination with the CEO and COO.